Do you have daily frustrations in your virtual assistant business that’s becoming the thorn in your flesh?
Or have you had moments where frustration sets in and you caught yourself yelling at the computer? Pssst … the sad thing about yelling at the computer is that it has no ears and it couldn’t care less.
We are busy with a Q & A series to assist Virtual Assistants in times when they are “running on empty” and frustration clicks in. While we are working through the results of our survey there is still time for you to tell us what your questions and frustrations are …
so, pop over and complete the survey here http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QFLVCND to just get if off your chest.
And to show that you’re not alone, I am going to let the monkey out of the bag and mention a few questions already asked.
- I am new to this and am really interested but where do I start?
- What exactly will you do if you are a VA?
- What type of VA training is available?
- How do clients know about me?
- Where and how does one do advertising?
- What ways/channels can I use for overseas payments?
- Is SA business environment ready for VAs?
- How do I keep up with technology?
- Do I need to change my tax status at SARS when I become a VA?
- So many people don’t understand what virtual assistance is, how do I educate my clients?
If your question is not on the list, pop over to our 2 question survey at http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QFLVCND
and tell us what your biggest frustrations and questions are in running your virtual assistant business.
Oh, and by the way … if you’re not a virtual assistant but is also experiencing frustration in running a business, click the link http://www.surveymonkey.com/s/QFLVCND and get rid of it by completing our survey. The best cure for any frustration is to get it off your chest as soon as possible.
Looking forward to your response.